Your Future Book Tag

Hello my lovelies! Alright, I didn't officially get tagged for this, but as I was stalking Josie's lovely blog, I thought it would be incredibly fun to do. So, basically, you pick out five books and for every question or two, you answer the question using the books. Sounds fun, right? I can't wait to see what my future ends up being. Now, I'm going to be tagging all of you!




The order of course, was completely random - it's honestly just how I picked up the books. xD I have read the questions, so though it may have influenced my deep down thoughts to why I picked them in this order, I honestly doubt it. Some were on one side of the room and others on the other, so I basically picked them up that way. Anyways, the books are:




1. Open book 1 to a random page. Look at the first word on the page. If it’s less than 5 letters, you will go to college. If it’s more than 5 letters, you won’t go to college. (Throne of Glass)

So, I flipped to page 152, and the first word was "hooked," it looks like I won't be going to college! Who knows what I'll do instead! Hopefully at least something interesting, right?

2. Open book 1 to a random page. The first name you see. Think of that persons job, that will be your job. Note: Is that person still in school? You will be a teacher. You don't know that persons job? You will be unemployed. (Throne of Glass)

I randomly flipped to 190, and the first name I saw was Chaol. I don't know why, but I had a feeling that I would end up choosing him. Maybe like destiny or something. But I guess in this book, he's the captain of the guard. Not bad. I don't know how I'd fair, but still sounds cool.

3. Open book 2 to a random page. The first name you see will be the person you will marry. (Red Queen)

Let's see how this turns out? I mean, it can't be that bad right? Okay, so I totally just closed the book before I could get the page number, but the first name I saw was Cal. I'm down. He is a prince after all. And honestly, I liked him more than Maven. He just had this certain aura about him that I couldn't let go of. But, also Maven <3.


4. Open book 2 to a random page. The first name you see will be your best friend. (Red Queen)

Ahhh, the beautiful Maven. Honestly, I don't know how I'm going to do with being married to Cal, and best friends with Maven. But hey, I'm not complaining. 



Also, a beautiful little graphic based on Red Queen, to keep your eyes interested!
Credits to evangelinessamos


5. Open book 3 to a random page. Look at the second word on the page. Count how many letters that word has, remove 2 letters. That's how many children you will have. (Daughter of Deep Silence)

I randomly flipped to a page, and saw 'she,' thus it looks like I'll be having one child. And honestly - one child is definitely enough. I honestly don't think I'd like to have any more!


6. How many children did you have? Open book 3 as many times to see who your children will be. If you have no children, open the book once. The first name you see, will be something of your choice (Daughter of Deep Silence)

Libby - also the main character of the novel. As much as I love the character, I am not the hugest fan of the name. Honestly, I wasn't that big of a fan of any of the names in this novel. What could Libby even be short for? I guess Elizabeth, but once again, not a huge fan!


7. Book 4: Where does this book take place? This will be the place you will live. (The Rose Society)

I guess that means I'll be living in Kenettra - doesn't sound too terribly bad.


8. Open book 4 to a random place, the first name you see, does this person have a car, bike, etc.? That will be your transportation in life. Note: teleporting, broom, etc. is allowed. (The Rose Society)

I got Maeve, who is the Queen of Beldain. I'm honestly not sure how she gets around, but she's the queen, so she probably has some fancy way. But nonetheless, if I have no idea, it looks like I'll be using public transportation. 


9. Does book 5 have any animals in it? Pick your favorite animal, that will be your pet. No animals in the book? You will have no pet. (Carry On)

Does that mean that I can have a dragon as a pet? Because that would be absolutely lovely. It's mine now. 


10. Open book 5 to a random page. The first name you see will be your enemy (Carry On)

So, I randomly flipped to page 119 - the first name being Simon, which is a terrible disappointment. I would hate to be his enemy! I loved him so much! Maybe it's the fact that I have a dragon as a pet.





No comments