Top 10 Tuesday


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Book To Movie Adaptations I'm Most Looking Forward To or Still Need To Watch. Also, I know there's only 9, but I didn't know what else to put!




Looking Forward To:

Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children

Okay first of all, I first received this book at my schools book club, where a local book store brought in ARC's for people to read, and it stole my heart ever since. I brought the second book on my trip to Paris and I honestly can't believe it's finally turning into a movie!!! It's going to be glorious and beautiful. Plus, Tim Burton is directing, so I feel as if it can't go terribly wrong, right?


Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

I doubt that I really need to explain this one - after all, it's in the Harry Potter universe, there's no way that I'm not seeing it. Also, excuse me, but EDDIE REDMAYNE?  He was my celebrity crush before he was yours, just saying. I think I found him when he was doing a photoshoot with someone else as like an extra but wow. He's sure gotten amazing since. <3

BABY!!!


Mockingjay Part II

Speaking of celebrity crushes, my baby Sam Claflin, my baby Finnick. God, wow, this movie is going to be torturous for me. I have loved all the movies so far and can't wait to see it! Only a few more weeks now! Also, I know that's not the ~official~ poster, but it fit in to my theme, and it's gorgeous.

Looking For Alaska

My first John Green novel, Looking for Alaska. Ah yes, the beauty that is. At least, I'm pretty sure this is getting turned into a movie, but there is no cast. Does anyone have any suggestions on who should play who? Literally as long as Cara doesn't play Alaska, I'm fine.

The Fifth Wave


This book actually took awhile for me to get into, but I loved it nonetheless. Like it was beautiful and can't wait to see how it's portrayed on the big screen!



Ready Player One

One of my favorite books of all time! And though it's going to take forever to get this to the big screen, I absolutely 100% can't wait. I loved reading it so much and I'm gonna love seeing it as a movie!

Still Need To Watch:

Scorch Trials

This came out not to long ago, and I actually believe it's still playing in my local theater, which means I should probably get on to it. But, I personally loved the first movie, and have totally missed out on seeing the second. Like who wouldn't want to see Dylan O'Brien on the big screen? That's mostly why I want to see it - I've heard that it wasn't too accurate with the books. 


Book Thief 

Okay, first of all, that poster looks incredibly photoshopped, and yes, I am ashamed that I haven't seen the movie yet. In fact, I haven't even read the book because basically I'm a loser. But oh well, that's why it's on my list today! I know I have to see it!

Anna Karenina

Gosh wow, this movie looks absolutely gorgeous. I don't know why I haven't seen it yet. I just haven't taken the time to actually sit down and watch it, but I really need to. 




6 comments

  1. I loved The Book Thief movie - is really worth watching. It follows the book very closely ans really brings the story alive. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might have to check it out as soon as possible then!

      Delete
  2. Cannot wait for Mockingjay Part 2! Also really need to see The Scorch Trials!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/11/10/top-ten-tuesday-30/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know right. Time needs to speed up! I literally can't wait any longer.

      Delete
  3. I'm actually looking forward to Miss Peregrine's, I very much would like to see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea Miss Peregrine's was being made into a movie! That will be creepy and exciting - and OF COURSE Tim Burton is directing. How perfect!

    I'm so terrible when it comes to movie adaptations… I just hate ruining my mental picture of a character with some other person's casting, so I actually haven't seen most of the book-to-film adaptations out there.

    Thanks for stopping by Bookplates for Brunch!

    ReplyDelete